- FREE Shipping all over INDIA. No hidden Fees
- COD also available
Safe prepaid payments
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order
This saree shapewear smoothest and shapes midsection for a classic hourglass silhouette. Say no to rashes on your waist due to the petticoat drawstrings with this saree shapewear. You will especially love its love handle smoothening waistband and the shaping and toning effect it has on your thighs and legs.
- This knitted saree shapewear in Coffee colour gives a toned silhouette and enhances your curves.
- Crafted with nylon spandex for super stretchablity as well as comfort.
- Seamless & sturdy waistband helps hold saree tucks effortlessly.
- The side slit allows free movement and gives a graceful cascading fall to the saree.
- Flattens your tummy & thighs, giving a smooth appearance.
- Targeted compression
- Side slit for easy movement
- Seamless waistband
- Super elastic fabric
- Varied colour range
- Ideal to be worn under sarees and lengths
No Drawstring Chafing
The tight waist of the drawstring petticoat often digs into the skin. This saree shapewear solves this problem. The waist is made of a soft elastic that is just tight enough to hold your saree in place without chafing you. We understand comfort is the most important thing to look for when it comes to sarees.
Side Slit for Easy Movement
Our saree shapewear sits sleek against your body so that your saree has a nice smooth finish. It also comes with a slit near the ankles so you’ll be able to walk comfortably without tripping. Unlike saree petticoats they do not add unnecessary bulk to our sarees for no reason.
Made from light and airy fabric, it feels like you’re wearing a second skin. The fabric used to craft this shapewear is blended for stretch and shape retention. A benefit of spandex is its significant strength and elasticity and its ability to return to the original shape after stretching.
These saree shapewear comes with light control for stomach and thigh shaping which means no more bulges! Never has anything made a saree look this good before. While normal petticoats add more volume.